- April 25, 2021
- Posted by: Site Admin
Social Media Associate
Strategic Services Agency is looking for a Social Media Associate to join our growing team. We are a 100% remote company so that this job can be done from anywhere.
The Social Media Associate works closely with our founder, our marketing consultant, and the analysts to create engaging content for our company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused and seeking out new social media avenues ways of connecting with audiences. The Social Media Associate drives traffic, creates positive interaction, and converts anonymous visitors into contacts that like conversation with us.
We operate a few digital properties besides our corporate website and social media accounts, such as a podcast. The conversation with our audience through these channels is part of the social media associates tasks.
- Managing our social media channels, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook;
- Assist in managing our website;
- Creating professional, dynamic written, graphic, and occasionally video content;
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction and increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation;
- Proposing ideas and concepts for our social media content;
- Maintaining timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits;
- Collaborate with the content creation team on planning;
- Collaborate with our external partner on messages and graphic elements to support our message;
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. Since we’re both a small organization and a remote team, the ideal candidate can manage their own planning and schedule and use online communications tools to keep the team aligned with their progress.
Qualifications / Skills:
- communicate very well in English;
- Social media and growth hacking have little secrets to you;
- You have an impeccable way of organizing your work, priorities, and deadlines;
- Professionalism and customer focus are second nature.
What makes you even more awesome for this position:
- You have experience in managing social media for a B2B company;
- You understand the balance between casual and formal in a B2B conversation;
- Prior industry experience would help.
This is a Telecommute/Work from Anywhere Position. Part-time: 4~8 hours per week.
Strategic Services Agency is a boutique consulting firm with global reach. We service all sizes of organizations in their growth plans and digital transformation efforts. Clients are located in North America, the European Union, and Central America. While we are based out of New York, our company operates 100% remote.
While this is a remote job, this function is part of our New York staff and is only open to candidates who are allowed to work in the USA.